My plant isn't growing. What do I need to do?
1. Tell us what you're growing. Give as many names for us as possible for cultural and identification purposes, for example: "yard long bean" aka "asparagus bean" Latin name: Vigna unguiculata ssp. sesquipedalis.
2. When did you plant it? What day or week of what month? Did you start it from seed inside and move it outside? If so, when? Did you direct sow seeds in the garden? When?
3. What type of soil did you plant in? Have you had your soil tested? Are you using compost or other amendments?
4. How do you water and when? Overhead? Drip irrigation? Early in the morning? Late in the evening? How often do you water?
5. What are the temperatures in your area? Daytime temperatures? Nighttime temperatures?
6. What does your seed packet say? Are the seeds from a commercial source? Did they come from family or friends?
7. Are the leaves yellowing, dry, have spots, have a white film, black spots, insects?
Try to answer these questions to the best of your ability and we will be better able to help you.