There are several sources for Asian Vegetable plants and seeds:
1. Do a search at this forum for "sources".
2. Visit your local ethnic grocery stores. You can often start plants from the produce they sell. Some good examples are Taro, Lemon Grass, Ginger, Crosnes, etc. They sometimes have seed packages available for planting as well. Don't be afraid to ask. They want to make available what their customer are looking for.
3. Search GardenWeb Member Exchange Pages. You may be surprised at what you can find:
4. If you are looking for something specific and have something to trade in return, post here at the Asian Vegetable Exchange:
5. Search the Asian Vegetable Forum for existing threads on what you are looking for. Chances are very high that it will contain information on how to find what you're wanting.
Entered by violet_z6
GardenWeb Home Page | Forums | Forum